This infographic demonstrates how influential PR still is to any industry news site or blog, and then illustrates how SEOs can use PR tactics and improve upon the process by adding additional link value. This concept was first discussed in greater detail on the YouMoz site.
Leave a Reply
About the Author
William Tyree is a marketing technologist, writer and is Chief Marketing Officer at RingDNA.com. He has worked as a strategist in a variety of industries, including B2B software, entertainment, healthcare, legal, large nonprofit, eGovernment and food & beverage. His articles have appeared in Harvard Review, The Atlantic, ProBlogger, YOUMoz, Japan Inc and elsewhere.
- What’s Trending’s Shira Lazar Gets Social [INTERVIEW] September 22, 2011
- Michelle Swan On How to Create an Army of Brand Ambassadors [Interview] September 29, 2011
- The Myth of the Chief Listening Officer June 15, 2011
- 3 Reasons Why Bing Delivers Better PPC Results Than Google AdWords June 28, 2010
- Google’s Panda Update Changes Corporate Content Strategies February 28, 2011
- 3 Easy Ways to Optimize Your Calls-to-Action July 25, 2012
- Mobile Darwinism: The Future of Mobile Technology in the Workplace April 13, 2012
- Link Building Tips: How to Find Blogs that Accept Comments and Links March 19, 2012
- 5 Mobile Marketing Tips for Your Business and Productivity Apps March 12, 2012
- CMO Survey Validates Integrated Evidence-Based Marketing Agencies March 6, 2012
- A. Rivera: I have recently been researching the CLO position ...
- Chris: Great rebuttal, Jesse. I think you're right on abo...
- William Tyree: How true!...
- William Tyree: Totally agree, Dave. Thanks so much for chiming in...
- Dave Jackson: William (Bill?) I first wrote the article entit...
- Analytics Tools
- B2B Lead Generation
- B2C Lead Generation
- Branded Content
- Case Studies
- Content Marketing
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Evidence-Based Marketing
- Facebook Apps
- Industry News
- Lead Generation
- Lead Nurturing
- Marketing Automation
- Marketing Infographics
- Measuring ROI
- Mobile Marketing
- Public Relations
- Reputation Management
- Reputation Monitoring
- Salesforce Apps
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- SEO Tools
- Social Media Marketing
- Top Menu
- Video Marketing
- Video SEO